1. What is a quotation that inspires/guides you?
2. What you would "Tweet" as to "What you love about teaching/working with young people"?
3. What is your favorite book recently read?
4. What was the #1 song on the radio on your 16th birthday?
5. What is your favorite go to snack food when watching a movie?
1. "Education is a tree shaking a tree, a cloud to promote a cloud, a soul awaken another soul." - Unknown
2. Every kid is an angel, full of imagination that inspire teachers. Our kids are pieces of white paper and what kind of painting they become will be greatly affected by their teachers. We learn from each other, perfect each other.
3. The Analects of Confucius
4. "那些花儿" (Na Xie Huar)（Chinese song）
5. Chips and popcorn
1. "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Walso Emerson
2. When working with young people, my favorite thing that makes me smile is when I see how excited they get when they have discovered that they are capable of completing the task in front of them. The look on their face is priceless.
3. Girl, wash your face. by Rachel Hollis
4. "Waterfalls" by TLC
5. M&Ms, popcorn, gummy bears.
1. "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." - Reinhold Niebuhr
1. "It doesn't get easier, you just get better." - Unknown
2. I love working with high school students because the roles are often reversed, they teach me something new and exciting everyday!
3. Despised and Rejected by Rose Laure Allatini
4. "Just the way you are" by Bruno Mars
5. Dr. Pepper, goldfish, kettle corn, and M&M's
1. "The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire." - Richard Nixon
2. Teaching affords me the opportunity to work with and to learn from many different people.
3. The World Made Straight by Ron Rash
4. "This is How You Remind Me by Nickback
5. Cookiedough Bites
1. "What's past is prologue" - Shakespeare
2. I am really glad to help kids to find the missing pieces of puzzle of their life through education.
3. What do you do with an idea? by Kobi Yamada
4. "Whatever will be, will be" by Doris Day
1. "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." - Maya Angelou
2. It always makes my heart smile when the students call me "Mom".
3. Yellow Crocus by Laila Ibrahim
4. "Everything I Do, I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams
5. Pop secret homestyle popcorn
1. "I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say "because of you I didn't give up"." - Me
2. Inspiring a love for learning through the cultivation of meaningful, respectful, and trusting relationships among teachers and students.
3. Multiple novels
4. "As She's Walking Away" - by Zac Brown Band with Alan Jackson
5. Sour patch watermelons
1. "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." - Albert Einstein
2. I love those light bulb moments in teaching. You know-- those moments when the lesson finally clicks and everything suddenly falls into place. The faces students make when this happens is PRICELESS.
3. The Martian by Andy Weir
4. "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion
5. Popcorn (with salt) and Reese's - white chocolate
1. "There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you put on your own thinking." - Brian Tracy
2. The reward I get from guiding students to believe in themselves enough to overcome any obstacle in order to achieve their dreams is unmeasurable.
3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
4. "Stuck With You" by Huey Lewis and The News
5. Popcorn with butter and old bay seasoning. (Yes I’m from Maryland haha)
1. "We may run, walk, stumble, or fly, but let us never lose sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way." -Gloria Gaither
2. I love coming to work every day knowing I will learn as much from the students as they will learn from me.
3. The Shack by W.M. Paul Young
4. "Hey Ya!" by Outkast
5. Popcorn, peanut M&M's, and Cherry coke
1. "Do small things with great love." - Mother Teresa
2. I love seeing that "A-Ha!" moment when a student is able to grasp material being discussed in class.
3. The Cursed by Heather Graham
4. "All My Life" by K-Ci and JoJo
5. Popcorn with LOTS of butter and Coke no ice!
1. "True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
2. Teaching for me is to instill confidence in students, whether it be solving mathematical problems or just believing in yourselves. #icandoit
3. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
4. "No Diggity" by Blackstreet
5. Golden Oreos
1. A dangerous woman is alive! She knows she is deeply loved by God and grounds herself daily in that love. She delves deeply into the truth about who she is and claims her unique temperament, gifts, passions and dreams...
2. I love that the youth I have had the opportunity to work with throughout the years have surpassed me with what I was privileged to teach them. Youth today have much to offer and to say. They are experiencing and trying to maneuver through life in an unforgiving society much like we did at their age, and I pray I never forget that as I age. That I come along side and mentor, allow mistakes and champion them to go beyond what "society" says they should be to what they were created and gifted to become.
3. Counter Culture by David Platt
4. "Time after time" by Cyndi Lauper