What Differentiates CLA?
- We are a tuition free public charter school that is conveniently located by Market Common but has no district lines for real estate developments in both Horry and Georgetown counties.
- We utilize a Project Based Learning teaching strategy in all classes which harnesses curriculum to solve real world business problems.
- We have a record of performance excellence and achievement in South Carolina on End of Course Examinations and Graduation Rates.
- In addition to Spanish and French, we offer a Chinese Immersion Program taught by Chinese educated teachers as a foreign language option.
- We focus on the Student/Parent/Teacher triad which encourages interaction between the group to promote the students success at both home and school.
- We require all students to take four years of leadership classes that focus on their progression of leadership skills and culminates with a senior project or internship that solves real world business problems at actual business in the Grand Strand area.