Board Meetings are typically held the 4th Tuesday of the Month at 6:00 PM at the school unless otherwise posted. All board meetings are open to the public.
The June meeting has been moved the June 30th.
The June Meeting has been moved to the June 30th.
DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS BOARD MEETINGs WILL BE HELD ON-LINE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. DETAILS TO LOGIN ARE LISTED ON THE MONTHLY AGENDAS.
Qualifications to be a Board Member
- Must have a High School Diploma or have completed a GED program
- Must be a South Carolina resident
- Must not have been convicted of a felony
- Former employees or contract vendors must wait 24 months before running for the board.
- Attend monthly board and committee meetings along with an annual retreat.