Board Meetings are typically held the 4th Tuesday of the Month at 6:00 PM at the school unless otherwise posted. All board meetings are open to the public.
DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS BOARD MEETINGs WILL BE HELD ON-LINE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. DETAILS TO LOGIN ARE LISTED ON THE MONTHLY AGENDAS.
Qualifications to be a Board Member
- Must have a High School Diploma or have completed a GED program
- Must be a South Carolina resident
- Must not have been convicted of a felony
- Former employees or contract vendors must wait 24 months before running for the board.
- Attend monthly board and committee meetings along with an annual retreat.