CLA is actively seeking passionate, purposeful and professional educators who genuinely want to be working in and contribute to a school with the ethos and perspective of CLA, which:
- Emphasizes innovative instruction through a project-driven and mastery performance-based assessment and formative evaluation model;
- Supports student ownership, empowerment and personal responsibility;
- Values, encourages and expects culturally responsive teaching;
- Commits to service learning and community outreach and connections.
- Smaller class sizes
- Greater autonomy and freedom
- An appreciation for diversity
- Relevant and engaging professional development
- Close-knit atmosphere
- Supportive administration
- If you are a retired teacher in South Carolina, your salary at CLA will not count towards the $10,000 cap!
- 403b Program with up to 3% employer match
- SC Insurance Benefits
High School Teachers (Full or Part Time)
Special Education Team Members
Are you interested in working at CLA, but do not see an opening in your area? Click the button below and tell us more about yourself. If a position opens up, we will contact you.